All our kittens are lovingly house raised with children and have beautiful natures.
We have litters throughout the year so please enquire for details on availability and up and coming litters.
We send weekly updates to you with photos until your new little one is ready to leave mum and be welcomed into your home.
All kittens are De-sexed, litter trained using crystal litter, Vet checked, have their first vaccination, are wormed, and are fed Royal Canin Babycat Kitten food. Our kittens are sold as pets only and whilst they come from pedigree lines, kittens will not come with papers. Please inquire if you do wish to receive a kitten with papers please inquire.
As part of entering into purchasing a Tuscany Blues kitten you hereby agree that the following purchase contract applies. (Signed or unsigned)
KITTEN PURCHASE CONTRACT
THIS KITTEN WAS DESEXED ON __________________
Name of kitten: _______________________________
Male / Female
Date of Birth: _________________________________
Booster Due: _________________________________
Wormed: ________________ (Endogaurd/Drontal/Other________)
Of (Address) ____________________________________________________
Phone ________________________ Email address _____________________
(“Purchaser”, as above) agree to purchase and Tuscany Blues (“Breeder”) agrees to see the above (TUSCANYBLUES) kitten upon the following terms and conditions:
- The Breeder confirms that she is a Registered breeder with the New Zealand Cat Fancy Inc and that the kitten is/will be registered with the New Zealand Cat Fancy Inc.
- The agreed purchase price for the kitten is $_______
- The Purchaser shall pay a 50% non-refundable deposit of $_______ upon signing this contract.
- The agreed collection/delivery date is ___________________(or as otherwise agreed) prior to the collection date the balance of the purchase is due payable in full.
- As at the collection date, the kitten will have been given its first vaccination. A record of this vaccination will be provided to the Purchaser on the collection date (or if the kitten is flown to its destination then the records will be sent shortly thereafter via NZ Post), which will include a date by which the kitten must receive a follow-up vaccination. The purchaser shall ensure that the kitten receives the follow-up vaccination by the time stated in the record book.
- If the Purchaser is unable or unwilling to keep the kitten for any reason at any time in the future, the Purchaser must notify the Breeder who may take the following action:
- If such notification is given less than two weeks after the Date of collection of the kitten, the Breeder will uplift the Kitten (or have the kitten flown back to the Breeder at the Purchasers expense) and refund the original purchase price less the deposit.
- If such notification is given later than two weeks after the collection date of the kitten, the Breeder will attempt to arrange a sale or suitable rehoming of the kitten on behalf of the Purchaser at the most favourable terms then available. The Breeder may arrange to purchase the kitten from the Purchase at a negotiated price (not necessarily the purchase price), but is under no obligation to do so.
- If the kitten develops any illness or requires veterinary treatment (other than for vaccination or for injury or as a result of mistreatment by the Purchaser (“Exceptions”) within one week from the date of collection (“First week”), the purchaser must contact the Breeder immediately.
- The Breeder will consider reimbursing the Purchaser for any veterinary treatment that the kitten requires during the First Week provided that:
- Where the Purchaser resides in Auckland, the kitten is taken to a Veterinarian if the Breeders choice. (“Breeders Vet”), or if applicable the after hours vet recommended by the Breeders Vet); and
- None of the Exceptions apply.
- The Breeder shall be entitled to repossess the Kitten (with or without a refund of the Purchase price) if the Purchaser makes a demand upon the Breeder for payment of Veterinary expenses incurred outside the First Week or incurred during the First Week where either:
- The Purchaser resides in Auckland, the kitten is taken to a vet other than the Breeders Vet (or if applicable the after hours vet recommended by the Breeders Vet); or
- The demand is respect of veterinary treatment where any of the Exceptions apply.
- The Breeder warrants that to the best of her knowledge the kitten will, at the date of collection, be healthy, litter box trained and suitable for sale as a pet. The Breeder does not accept any responsibility for any actions or damage caused by the kitten in its new homes, but is willing to provide advice or assistance to the Purchaser at any reasonable time.
- The Breeder takes no responsibility for the show worthiness or potential of the kitten for showing.
- NO WARRANTIES – All warranties, terms and conditions not expressed in this agreement (including without limitation), warranties and conditions as to fitness for purpose and merchantability), whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Except as expressly set out in this agreement, the Breeder shall not have any liability or responsibility to the Purchaser for any loss, damage or injury in relation to this agreement whether arising in contract, tort, equity or otherwise including, in each case consequential loss of business or profits or other loss.
Signed by Breeder___________________________ Signed by Purchaser ________________________________
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUERIES
PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!